Brother DCP-1400 driver is a program to work with Brother DCP-1400 printer device to connect with a PC. Brother DCP-1400 driver is accessible on this blog at no cost.
Brother DCP-1400 is an electronic multi-function copier device that could assist users in copying several files and documents with fairly quick copy speed. Copying speed in the printer is frequently as fast as 15 copies a few minutes. The product offers an integrated flatbed color scanning technology along with a split scan keys that could instantly initiate scanning and immediately open the right application for this action.
The Brother DCP-1400 will arrive in white and white cable connectivity choice only. It offers a 8 Megabyte Random Access Memory capacity and merely needed 110 Present AC power port. The dimension in the printer is about 19.4 inches x 18 inches x 16.9 inches because the weight in the printer approximately 37.48 pounds or around 17 kilogram.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Brother DCP-1400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1400 Driver
Below are the methods to install Brother DCP-1400 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother DCP-1400 driver files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother DCP-1400 driver programs immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-1400 driver is complete and user can print their written documents by using this Brother DCP-1400 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and look for your Brother DCP-1400 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to confirm that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop straight away.
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|