Brother DCP-1400 driver is a software package for Brother DCP-1400 printer device to connect with a computer. Brother DCP-1400 driver is offered on this web site at zero cost.
Brother DCP-1400 can be a digital multi-function copier device that could help users in copying numerous documents and files with pretty quick copy speed. Copying speed from the printer is often as quickly as 15 copies a few minutes. The product provides an integrated flatbed color scanning technology alongside a split scan keys that could instantly initiate scanning and immediately open the ideal program for this action.
The Brother DCP-1400 will come in white and black cable connectivity alternative only. It offers a 8 Megabyte Random Access Memory capability and only needed 110 Current AC power adapter. The measurement from the printer is about 19.4 inches x 18 inches x 16.9 inches because the weight in the printer roughly 37.48 lbs or around 17 kilogram.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Brother DCP-1400 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1400 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install Brother DCP-1400 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the Brother DCP-1400 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the Brother DCP-1400 driver files immediately after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-1400 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by using this Brother DCP-1400 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows on your display and identify your Brother DCP-1400 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, restart your home computer device straightaway.
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|