Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a software package intended for Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is readily available on this web site at no charge.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile separate paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a ideal printing option for offices that require color files that are A3 within their company for an inexpensive price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a quick initial page from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning and a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to aid you to fly through your workload. Perfect for businesses that are cost-savvy, it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Blend this with connectivity and construction and it turns into a must purchase for any organization.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the simple steps to install Brother MFC-J3530DW driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver software to your home PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver software after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by utilizing this Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and search for the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to affirm that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device straight away.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|